GREENCERT offers certifications for all sorts of businesses and situations. Please browse our offerings below and see what GREENCERT can do for you. As always feel free to call us for more information on our services!
How to Get Certified With Greencert
Who can be certified?
- Individual farmers (Option 1)
- Farming the following crops: (E.g. Fruits and Vegetables, Flowers and Ornaments, Combinable Crops, and Tea and Plant Propagation Materials)
- For Initial Certification, crops need to be ready for harvest
- Has performed internal audits already.
- Compliant with the GLOBALG.A.P. V5.2 requirements
- Download the relevant GLOBALG.A.P. Standard documents (Option 1), application form and checklists from our website www.greencert.co.tz or get them physically from our office. For further assistance please Call:+255689754599
- Carry out a self-assessment using the checklist and correct all the points you do not comply with. A GLOBALG.A.P. licensed Farm Assurer, who is a trained and approved consultant, can provide you with valuable assistance during your audit preparations.
- Fill the application form
- Send it to our email email@example.com or deliver it physically to our office.
- Certification decisions are made by GREENCERT and applicants are notified if the process will continue or not
- GREENCERT will arrange an appointment with an inspector that will conduct the first on-site inspection.
- Once the applicant successfully complies with the standard’s requirements, the applicant will receive a GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance Standard certificate for the relevant version and scope which is valid for one year.
GRASP(Global G.A.P. Risk Assessment on Social Practice)
GREENCERT offers assessments on GRASP v1.3-1-i.
This is an add-on to the Global GAP standards (all sub-scopes) regarding issues in social practice.: GRASP assesses social practices on the farm; it addresses specific aspects of worker health, safety, and welfare